After you have been informed in detail about hand, foot and nail care in the last articles, we want to make our hands and feet an eye-catcher! Whether with a simple nude tone or with bold neon - this spring brings a matching nail polish trend for everyone! But first a crisp short instruction for applying the nail polish.
Instructions: How to apply nail polish optimally
After you have removed old nail polish residues and excess cuticle and brought your nails into a beautiful shape, you should finally put some colour on the nail!
BY THE WAY: USEFUL TIPS FOR THE PREPARATORY STEPS CAN BE FOUND IN THE LAST BLOG POST.
In order for us to be able to enchant our nails into beautiful pieces of jewellery and for our magic to last as long as possible, you should get a base coat and a top coat. Alternatively, you should at least have an ordinary clear coat at your disposal. Let's get started!
- First of all it is advisable to apply a base coat to the nails. If possible, you should spare your cuticles, as contact with the nail polish will cause them to dry out quickly. The advantage: You will get the nail polish colour better from nail later, your nails will not discolour and the best thing is: You can enjoy your newly painted nails a little longer!
- After the nail was sealed and the base coat is dried, the nail can be painted. Choose your most beautiful nail polish colour and apply two coats to the nail. Start in the middle of the nail and apply the nail polish evenly.
- Now that the coloured nail polish has dried, a top coat gives your nails a brilliant shine. The nail polish is also more durable and the surface is wonderfully even. Let the top coat dry patiently and enjoy your beautiful nails. Have you found little flaws?
- Then now is the time to fix them. With a correction pen you can repair small dents or colourless spots. If some nail polish has been applied over the nail, you can easily remove it with a cotton swab with nail polish remover. Now the nails are perfect!
- Now that the nails are beautiful, we should do something good for hand and foot. Finally, they are accentuated with nail polish and should look well-groomed. We recommend hand and foot care with urea or evening primrose oil. These ingredients provide lasting care for hand and foot and delay the formation of new calluses and cuticles. Our Care Balm Plus is ideal for your feet. Our Hand-Excell Fluid can conjure up beautiful, soft hands.
- Beautiful! Now your hands and feet are shown to their best advantage!
Our most beautiful nail polish trends for the spring!
Now we know how to do it, only inspiration is missing! Nail polish colours are available this spring in every style. Which one will you choose?
"Auspicious" - The new nail polish colour is the must-have 2019
The number 1 nail polish trend for spring 2019 is definitely the new grey-lilac tone. It looks simple and noble and, despite its simplicity, elegantly brings your hands and feet to the fore. Silver jewellery is ideal to show off the new nail polish colour to its best advantage. Combined with a simple chain or a silver sparkling watch, your hands appear in a particularly beautiful light.
80's fans beware! Also metallic and glitter may decorate your hands and feet this spring.
The 80s are not out of fashion in 2019 either. On the contrary! At the next event, you'll want to appear with metallic-style fingernails and wear a silver ring. Or pimp your outfit with glittering nails. How about a simple white dress again? The glittering or nails make your outfit look particularly festive and metallic nails look classic with the little black one and give your outfit a rocking touch.
Nude - The naturally beautiful nail polish trend
The nude look is also back this year. You don't want to do without your natural appearance, but a little nail polish is a must? Then nail polish colours in nude style are just right for you. The colour palette in the nude sector has grown considerably - you won't lack a choice. Do you prefer a girlish old pink or a simple beige tone? Light beige tones are especially beautiful with dark skin tones. A beautiful dusky pink tone looks particularly girlish in combination with light hair.
Power women, your move! Neon colours are allowed for the brave hands and feet.
Also back in trend: Nails in neon! Admittedly, a neon-green only gives a sparkle in the eyes of the lateral thinkers. But a bright pink already appears in a completely different light. Why not finally show your colours again after the dreary winter? Combined with a simple outfit, the gaudy colours look particularly self-confident and not too childish. How about an outfit in black and white? A tight black jeans and a white blouse look particularly stylish in a style mix with neon fingers.
The classic is also included! Ruby red is the 2019 red tone
The best comes last. Of course, the classic red is also a must this year. Every woman may decorate her hands with a noble ruby red. The classic colour also looks very beautiful with short fingernails and no matter if jeans, dress or skirt - red nails always work!
Let's get going!
With the versatile nail polish trends, spring 2019 will certainly be colourful! So, which trend is yours?